Ain’t nothing like a boozy popsicle, right? They are kind of the perfect dessert. I sorta feel kid-like having one but in a “I snuck into my parent’s liquor cabinet” kinda way. And this deconstructed kiwi margarita is the perfect way to start!
1. Whisk together the lime juice, sugar and water until the sugar is completely combined. This is really important so if you are unsure about the sugar being dissolved, you can warm it over a medium-low heat to ensure it.
2. Peel the kiwi fruit and slice it thinly.
3. Whisk in the booze. Do not add any more booze or your pops will not freeze. You will have a slushy mess on your hands.
4. Add a few slices of kiwi fruit to each mold and then fill with them with the margarita mixture. Now keep in mind, this is NOT a margarita mix, you wouldn’t want to drink it. It is for popsicles only.
6. Add the popsicle sticks.
7. Freeze for at least 7 to 10 hours as you want these pops to be rock hard.
Hi, I’m Jerry James Stone and welcome to my food blog.
My recipes are vegetarian, just like me. Some are even vegan. I like to keep things pretty simple, using just a few ingredients. So, you'll be cooking in no time.
If you're wondering if I am really stoned... well, I'll never tell.
Want to know what I'm cooking up next? Follow me on Facebook for Behind-the-Scenes access: